Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tom Ford Fall 2013- Over The Top!!!

Tom Ford's return to a major runway presentations was a welcomed change for me. 
I love a big Over The Top show. 






For me its all about the moment in time where a designer allows you into their vision in it's purest state. When it comes down to it, true personal style is never about wearing one designer H2T. It's all about the personalized mix. So the runway presentation is the one true place were the "vision" comes alive!!!






For Fall 2013 Tom Ford gave me everything I needed. It was all about Cross Cultural  refferences expressed in Saturated Color for a look that was High Octane Glamour!!!
Enjoy the show! 
Until next time, here's wishing you F,G,&E...Fashion, Glamour, & Excitement!!! 













































No comments:

Post a Comment