Friday, December 27, 2013

Lou Doillon 
for the
Barneys Fall 2013 Campaign 




While I have a lot of issues with the current controversy involving Barneys in NYC. I am loving this past Fall 2013 campaign.       They've put a spotlight on Lou Doillon the singer, model, actress.  She posed with a life size marionette replica of herself provided by set designer Shona Heath












The concept of having an alter-ego was integrated in all forms, from print to video and, of course, a famed window installation. 




















She posed for photographers  Inez van Lamsweerde and Vindooh Matadin in looks by Proenza Schouler for this campaign.




















I think I would love to have one of these just hanging out in my apartment.




Until next time…Wishing you F, G, &E!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment